Greatest College Basketball Player Ever

Acie Law IV.

Who cares what the outcome of the game is? No way that shot goes in…except that it did.

Back to the overtime…

Edit: Again!

Edit 2: The award for the worst broadcasting line of the year goes to Fran Fraschilla. Late in the 2nd OT, during an A&M timeout, the cameras panned to the Aggie sideline as Billy Gillispie drew up a play. Naturally, the lead announcer (can’t recall his name) speculated that Acie Law’s number would be called. In response, Fraschilla offered, “It may be against the law the way he’s playing.”

Get it? Get it?

10 thoughts on “Greatest College Basketball Player Ever

1. mike Post author

The game last night was amazing. I know the “good guys” lost, but it was a blast. The atmosphere was terrific, and in general, the UT fans were nice. Definitely the best basketball game I have ever attended.

2. mike Post author

3. StrangeHeather

I am so sick of the Law jokes. Stuff about fighting the law and the law winning; Acie laying the law down; and lame lines like this one. Can’t these people find anything original to say? And why haven’t they tried to play off the Acie/Ace thing?

4. StrangeHeather

5. mike Post author

Don’t forget the mastermind behind Dario, Tony Barone. I mean, just look what he’s done with the Grizzlies!

6. mike Post author